Terms & Conditions
The partscentre.co.uk website is owned by Parts Retail Group Ltd, a leading retailer of spare parts and is operated on their behalf by Qualtex UK Limited, a leading European parts distributor and e-commerce expert.
Qualtex UK Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 00708974 and have their registered office at Unit 1 Denton Hall Farm Road, Denton, Manchester. Your contract to purchase is with Qualtex UK Ltd and the VAT number is GB 178 2756 66.
At partscentre.co.uk our primary focus is delivering you the best customer service possible. Our website follows that very focus, to make your shopping as easy and personal as possible.
The Terms and Conditions under which the Products are offered for sale on this Web Site are set out below. By progressing to the payment page you will view “I agree to the Terms and Conditions” link and by submitting the order, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms. We Reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time, without notice and will be posted on this website. It is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice. You may read and print the information on this website solely for your personal use and not for commercial use. You are not allowed to automatically access the website with automated data gathering software to obtain information for commercial use without our prior written consent.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any content obtained from this site and found to be being used for commercial use, such as images or video or product data, will be subject to a minimum charge of £500 per item per month.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
2. Placing your Order
When you place your order it will normally be treated as an offer to buy. We will send you an email to confirm your purchase and notify you of your order number. We will then despatch your product(s) and confirm despatch via email.
All payments made through our website on the internet will be made through Sage Pay or Paypal. Both are well known secure payment service providers.
Our accepted methods of payment are Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay payment systems.
All prices are in £ sterling inclusive of VAT.Payment will be taken at the point of ordering.
4. Delivery & Estimated Times
We order parts daily from manufacturers to ensure we have the items in stock we advertise on our site. Most items are in stock and we try to ensure that these items are dispatched the same day if ordered before 5pm on a working day (Mon -Fri, excluding bank holidays).
We do our utmost to ensure the supply of all items within our estimated delivery time of 3-5 working days however, we rely on our couriers to adhere to their stated delivery times. Please allow at least 14 days before contacting us as parcels can be delayed.
If an order consists of multiple items we will dispatch the available items and send the balance of the order as soon as it is possible to do so. If there is a delay we will inform you via email.
We enforce Royal Mail's 18-day policy for late & lost post. We will not resend any items until the 18 days have passed since the date of order, you have confirmed your delivery address with us and you have checked with your local sorting office to ensure they have no parcel for you.Next Day Delivery Service
Order placed before 5pm Monday – Friday will be delivered the next working day. Orders placed Saturday and up until 12.00pm on a Sunday will be delivered Monday.
Orders will be delivered between 7:30am and 7:30pm on the day of delivery and a signature may be required at the time of delivery
There are some areas within the UK where we are unable to offer the next day delivery service. For some areas, we can only offer a 2-day service and a small number of areas we are unable to offer the service at all.
If your postcode is in the list below we can only offer a 2 working day delivery service.
AB31 - AB35, AB36 - AB38, AB41 - AB54, AB55 - AB56, FK17 - FK21, G83, GY9, HS1 - HS9, IM (All), IV (All), KA27, KA28, KW0 - KW14, KW15 - KW17, PA20 - PA78, PH15 - PH18, PH19 - PH29, PH32 - PH33, PH45 - PH48, PH30 - PH31, PH34 - PH44, PH49 - PH99, ZE (All), *Northern Ireland (All)
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched for a full refund. If the item has already been despatched then please see below for our returns policy.
6. Returns Policy
Part(s) incorrectly ordered or no longer required.
You may return incorrect or unwanted item(s) to us within 28 days of receipt for a full refund if it complies with our returns policy. You have 14 days from receipt to notify us of the return and a further 14 days to return the item. For faulty or damaged item(s) this is extended to 30 days from receipt.
You may, without giving any reasons, withdraw your order from the date of the receipt of the order confirmation up until 14 days from the receipt of the Product. Such withdrawal shall be made in written form (e.g. letter, fax or e-mail).
For product returns that are over £100 in value, or have a quantity over 50, we may deduct a re-stocking fee equivalent of up to 10% of the product order value; this will be at our discretion.
The right to withdraw does not apply in case of Products that are sealed and the seal has been broken.
If the return falls outside of this period, or the item has been fitted, damaged, not in its original packaging or the original packaging is damaged we will be unable to accept the return and cannot issue a refund. In some cases the item(s) may have needed to be opened to view the product, this must have been done so in a way without damaging the packaging in a way making it un-sealable and re-saleable.
Any signs of wear or parts being fitted will result in refusal of your return. Electrical parts such as batteries, chargers and other electrical items showing signs of connection to the electrical tags will be deemed as fitted.
The right to withdraw does not apply in case of products that are sealed for hygiene reasons and the seal has been broken. We can not accept the return of perishable goods, shavers or shaver parts (for personal hygiene reasons).
Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s packaging.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the item(s) is defective. You are responsible for goods until they reach us; we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages returned.
Part(s) Damaged or Defective
We thoroughly quality test all our products to ensure they are fully capable of standing up to the uses for which they were designed. It is extremely rare for our products to be damaged or defective.
Returned products are inspected and refunded if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect. Costs incurred to return the item to us will be reimbursed if the item is deemed to be faulty.
Part(s) returned due to being faulty or damaged in transit will be refunded or replacement goods will be sent. In the event of the damaged part(s) not being returned to us, we may ask for photos of the damaged item(s).
In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number. Issue of an RMA number does not guarantee a refund all returns are subject to inspection. To request an RMA number online, please go to the Return Request Form.
Make sure you pack the item in its original packaging and place into a postal bag, envelope or box. Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s packaging.
Complete the return form section on your return form, and include it in your parcel.
We suggest that you send your item(s) via a traceable means. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. You are responsible for goods until they reach us; we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
PLEASE NOTE: Returns sent without an authorisation number and invoice may not be processed or be accepted.
Once we receive your return we will process it as quickly as possible. Your refund will be processed as soon as the returned product is inspected by our returns team and it is confirmed that it meets our return policy rules and conditions.
The quality check can take up to 14 days during busy periods but generally takes less. Once your return has been approved we will make a refund via the payment method used to pay for the product originally.
Unfortunately, we do not exchange products due to logistics and processing issues.
7. Price Match
Our aim is to constantly check competitor prices. If you have found an exact product cheaper on another UK based website, excluding Auction & Markeplace sites, we will do our best to match it. If you have already purchased the item then we will review, and where possible, refund the difference. Errors & Omissions Excepted.
Auction sites and Marketplaces are excluded from Price Match claims.
8. Important Safety Information
We strongly recommend and encourage all spare parts are fitted by a competent person inline with manufacturer specifications.
- WARNING : Safety first - avoid injury. Replacing parts within electrical appliances should only be undertaken by suitably trained persons, with the appliance disconnected (unplugged) from the mains supply before performing any work on them and that any necessary earth continuity or insulation resistance tests are performed before reconnecting.
9. Promotional Codes
Only one discount can be used per order.
All reference to manufacturers' names or models or part numbers and any depiction by photographs or drawings are solely for reference and identification purposes. There is no connection or endorsement implied with original assemblers.
We cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part purchased. We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties’ claims.
We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
All product details and compatibility information is correct at the time of writing. We shall not be responsible for the inaccuracy of product details and compatibility of any part(s) purchased. If a product has been ordered on an incorrect product description, we will process a refund upon the return of the item.
Product specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.
Last updated on 19th April 2022